Project Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jason's wedding needs cars

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
03silverblaze

03silverblaze

jason's wedding needs cars Empty
PostSubject: jason's wedding needs cars   jason's wedding needs cars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:12 am

hey guys, originally for Jasons wedding, he was going to have some classic cars there for transport. Not anymore, so now he needs us to bring our rides to the event. Help a brother out, whos down to do it? Natalie might have some replacement classic cars but it's not for sure yet. So those that can help out, please do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iluvmynissan
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

PostSubject: Re: jason's wedding needs cars   jason's wedding needs cars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:04 am

I'm down to do this if he doesn't get the classic car's. What day is the wedding? May something?????
Back to top Go down
Iceberge500

Iceberge500

PostSubject: jason's wedding needs cars   jason's wedding needs cars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:52 am

Its may 15th... I would do it jason but my car only fits 2 and i can possibly seat other ppl in the back.. Thats only if I suck in my gut... LOL... i think Vero said she would do it too... Let me know if you need room for a couple of ppl I will jam them in the back... lol...

ICEBERGE500... 4TW cheers
Back to top Go down
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

PostSubject: Re: jason's wedding needs cars   jason's wedding needs cars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:31 am

o0o0o0o my bad I tought he wanted us just to bring the rides there park them in a nice straight line by color lol So my car is packed just with my little girls car seat and sons booster chair lol
Back to top Go down
phattynaty

PostSubject: Re: jason's wedding needs cars   jason's wedding needs cars Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Im sorry u guys but i wont b able to get u guys d cars. Still trying to get them but by the way things are going they dont seem likely to happen. Sorry guys pale
Back to top Go down
MiiNNiiE

MiiNNiiE

PostSubject: Re: jason's wedding needs cars   jason's wedding needs cars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:33 am

Its k nat dnt worry...
Hey as long as I get my driver 2 pik me up at ma casa n hve me at the chapple on time I dnt having the cars but I'm ridding on my BEE ...
As much as it sounded like an idea n it wld hve looked nice its k dnt wrrie will manage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jason's wedding needs cars   jason's wedding needs cars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jason's wedding needs cars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Shift :: Members :: General Site Stuff-
Jump to: