Project Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRULY SORRY FOR THIS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MiiNNiiE

MiiNNiiE

TRULY SORRY FOR THIS Empty
PostSubject: TRULY SORRY FOR THIS   TRULY SORRY FOR THIS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:45 pm

whatever i say here its me saying it and nothing to do with Jason. if someone gets bothered from what im going to say im sorry if you don't like what will be said but get it with me and not Jason.

im sorry if i end up sounding like a bitch and if you wont talk to me at all

lately there has been too much drama ever since the incident with jeff and epy and the truth many did mention things here and there but dnt care at all regardless the things that will be mentioned i wont stop talking to them because it has nothing to do with me at all.

PROJECT SHIFT is about FAMILIA not like any other team out there.

Its been a yr that Jason and i have been meeting at the kk with the team and from other experience this is the only team i have liked cause its not a team where they talk smack when the guys take there ladys everyone is treated equally with this team and that is one thing i like about it and i loved it but with all this drama that is going on i dont think i like it anymore. i feel like if i was in high school back again with all the crap and seriously my opinion is that if you have something against someone grow the balls and pull the person aside talk to them and tell them what you think about it and not let the whole team know and more crap comes into the team. i hate all the he said she said that it grows even more that it becomes so big that it seems that little by little PROJECT SHIFT wont be a familia and wont be as gathered as the team is now and that is one thing i wont like to see i love the team and dont want anyone going there way.

PROJECT SHIFT is a team to be united as a FAMILIA and do things together to be there for one another when in need. SHIFT is family and just like family work things out why cant we? We all have some up and down and sometimes dont like a little something from someone and that is with everyone regardless if you wont admit it.

PERSONALLY I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINSY ANYONE there at all cause i dont but just had to let this out and let everyone now here right now cause i know ill forget by the time the team meets and llike i said if you dont like it well im sorry im just speaking for myself and no one else.

truly sorry if i hurt someones feeling and if you dont want me there just let me know right now
Back to top Go down
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

PostSubject: Re: TRULY SORRY FOR THIS   TRULY SORRY FOR THIS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Crazy I haven't been to any meets? what's going on now? I thought epy was fine? didn't he go to that one meet today with u guy's? Well sad to hear there is still little things getting people here and there.
Back to top Go down
03silverblaze

03silverblaze

PostSubject: Re: TRULY SORRY FOR THIS   TRULY SORRY FOR THIS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:39 pm

man, after jeffrey, dramas been fallin like dominos. I hear ya Carmen, I'm sick of this once, close knit group falling apart. I just want it to stop. I have one issue with one person on this team. In fact, it's not a major drama, it's just an awkward dilemma and I'm confused and hurt. I'll bring it up tomorrow. I want it solved already. Aside from discussing the bbq plans at tomorrows meet, I want everybody to bring their shit out tomorrow and sort it out. I need everyone posible there, please. This is important. Oh and Jager, don't forget my exhaust.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iluvmynissan
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

PostSubject: Re: TRULY SORRY FOR THIS   TRULY SORRY FOR THIS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Do we need to go back to kk buddies
TRULY SORRY FOR THIS Krispykreme
Back to top Go down
Iceberge500

Iceberge500

PostSubject: TRULY SORRY FOR THIS   TRULY SORRY FOR THIS Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:13 am

To: Carmen...

Let me be ther first to Apologize to you... I did have a problem with a team mate and I took it too far and have said things that should not have been said. I blew up for whatever reason and I am sorry if I hurt you in anyway! I have found a great deal of friends at the meet, the fact of the matter is I found ppl I can relate to and be a part of something I can help grow! I have taken care of thie issue with the person i had an issue with and him and I have set BS aside.. I can't say enough for what has been said and your the last person I would of have wanted to affect.. It hurt's me to hear you this way but I hope we can still remain friends...

I also make an apologie for the team in case I have hurt anyone as well and any of there wifes, girlfriends and fiance!!!!!!

I wish you and jason the best in your upcoming wedding and hope that you guy's last a lifetime together.... I also wish you the best of health, beacuse I know what it is to be in your situation and worst... I would never want this life of pain and suffering that I go through for you!!!! Take care your guy's

Sincerly,

Tizoc
Back to top Go down
MiiNNiiE

MiiNNiiE

PostSubject: Re: TRULY SORRY FOR THIS   TRULY SORRY FOR THIS Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:04 am

Like I said I personally dnt hve anything against anyone but would luv 2 c the team more united
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRULY SORRY FOR THIS   TRULY SORRY FOR THIS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRULY SORRY FOR THIS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Shift :: Members :: General Site Stuff-
Jump to: