Project Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Officially getting shirts done

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
03silverblaze

03silverblaze

Officially getting shirts done Empty
PostSubject: Officially getting shirts done   Officially getting shirts done Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:01 am

ok so I'm officially getting team shirts done for those who still want to be a part of this. They're black Dickies shortsleeved button workshirts. They cost $15 dollars for sizes S-XL and $17 dollars for sizes bigger than that. The embroidery of our team logo is going to cost $7.50 per shirt. So, were looking at $22.50 per shirt done or $24.50. If you want a name embroidered on it, it's going to cost extra but not sure how much. If you want one done, let me know. However, keep in mind I'm not getting shirts done for those who are rarely around. Only those who have earned one. Nothing personal. I just feel those who try to be a team deserve to wear the shirts that make them stand out like one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iluvmynissan
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

PostSubject: Re: Officially getting shirts done   Officially getting shirts done Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:20 pm

ah weak Im probably one of the people for no no shirt for me Sad I work DAMMIT!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
03silverblaze

03silverblaze

PostSubject: Re: Officially getting shirts done   Officially getting shirts done Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:44 pm

no, ur cool. You have a legit reason. I know you work a crzy schedule
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iluvmynissan
SpecVicious49

PostSubject: Re: Officially getting shirts done   Officially getting shirts done Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:36 am

hey u know my boy miguel does too. Wink
Back to top Go down
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

PostSubject: Re: Officially getting shirts done   Officially getting shirts done Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:51 am

03silverblaze wrote:
no, ur cool. You have a legit reason. I know you work a crzy schedule
ah in that case What a Face do u still have my team sticker?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially getting shirts done   Officially getting shirts done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Officially getting shirts done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Shift :: Members :: General Site Stuff-
Jump to: