Project Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SpecVicious49

RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!! Empty
PostSubject: RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!!   RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:27 am

well as some of u know there is no more project shift....I decided to start RSTLSS CAR CLUB with some of the guys/girls that still wanted to make a car club and were serious about it. so this sunday 6/27/10 will be one of our first actual meets. the meet will take place at ed's house with the potluck bbq he had planned. so just hope every one can actually and do there best to show up.thank you.

Back to top Go down
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

PostSubject: Re: RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!!   RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:51 am

Hope u guys/girls can all make it. I text most of u guys/girls. only person that replied was Jason and issac Mad Razz I will text u my address on saturday. I don't want to post my address on the forum sorry oh and If u didn't get a text from me pm me your number so I can text u my address on saturday. What a Face
Back to top Go down
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

PostSubject: Re: RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!!   RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:41 pm

J and I have been working on the new sticker and came up with like 8 styles lol but main ones that we dig the most are 3 What a Face hope u guys/girls stop by the potluck/meet so we can agree with what style to go with What a Face even if your not down with the new car club stop by we are all still friends Smile
Back to top Go down
Epyon B16

Epyon B16

PostSubject: Re: RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!!   RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:57 pm

?

Last edited by Epyon B16 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

PostSubject: Re: RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!!   RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Epyon B16 wrote:
I'm like whatev's I'm not really into the car club thing sorry. I'm going to keep m mind ready for something that is like what once was. I guess we can still talk and shit though.
lol no worries like I said we can all chill and be friends its not the end of the world my friends What a Face
Back to top Go down
SpecVicious49

PostSubject: Re: RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!!   RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:45 am

true that ed...its like u said regardless if ur down or not with the car club or team whatever u people want to call it. we are still friends. but like i told ed already regardless if u guys want to make this work or not i will still go on foward and do my best to make the car club. i cant stress this more so if you guys are serious about it please show up on sunday to the potluck/meet so we all have our opinions consider n not left out.
Back to top Go down
MiiNNiiE

MiiNNiiE

PostSubject: Re: RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!!   RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:26 am

Regardless of all the stuff that has happened with the previous team some may say i dont want a part of it and all but like ma bbe and ed said we will all keep in contact and still invite in any event that will happen and more than welcome anyone is welcomed to join but it seems some people are taking it the wrong way with all the whole team name change and staying friends but truely that is your opinion do what you have to do but you know where to get in contact with us if you ever wanna hang out and be as a group like once before how project shift was when i just had started to go with jason. Good luck to those that have said their goodbyes and wish you the best and to those that remain remember that soon will have more bbq's lets me get back into my feet and ill b baking more often =0)

I SUPPORT ALL THE WAY RSTLSS IMAGE CC even if its just with 2 people or 5 that so far that i know. We all start from somewhere and work our way up to what we want to accomplish and sooner than we think will have a team just like either one of you have thought of having the team because i hear great ideas for this team something that we all can work with. DONT stress it we are just starting and soon will be out there recruting people and make things happen just like we once had seen the team becoming.

Hey guys remember that I'M here aswell as JULIE, NATALIE, and MARLENE to give full support ( ** i think ** i am tho ) you guys need ideas or need to plan an even we are here to help with ideas. We can have a car wash going on to start off and get people to recruit little stuff like that.. This is just my opinion...

COME ON GUYS WE HAVE TO BE STRONG AND NOT THINK THIS IS NOT GOING TO WORK CAUSE ITS GOING TO WORK ALL THE WAY AND ITS JUST BABY STEPS WE HAVE TO TAKE AT THIS MOMENT BUT WILL GET THERE

SORRY IF I SOUND CONFUSSING =0)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!!   RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RSTLSS CAR CLUB MEET!!!
Page 1 of 1