Project Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTS Fridays

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
03silverblaze

03silverblaze

WTS Fridays Empty
PostSubject: WTS Fridays   WTS Fridays Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:20 pm

This thread is for when we meet up at WTS (Whittier Tint Shop) on Fridays at 6pm. This meet is an alternative to our KK Meet. It is also optional and not as stressed as the Kkmeet. Reason for that being: a) it starts earlier than our other meets and is difficult for some to attend due to work hours.
b) The shop needs to be notified ahead of time so they can keep their lights on afterwards. Plus, they are there hanging out til around 7:30 then take off. So, if we make this an everyweek thing and no one shows up, they need to be notified or else we'll look dumb. SO LET US KNOW WHO'S GOING AHEAD OF TIME SO I CAN LET THEM KNOW. RSVP TO ME VIA CELL PHONE OR ON THIS THREAD OR ELSE!

With that being said, Friday WTS meet for those who want to meet up and can find the time to do so every Friday at 6pm.

10113 Whittier Blvd. Whittier, CA

If many guys show up to this thing, I'm going but won't get there til around 7:15-7:30pm due to work. And those who can go, please do so. Plus, I think Tizoc is bringing pizza this Friday...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iluvmynissan
redspecv08

redspecv08

WTS Fridays Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTS Fridays   WTS Fridays Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:06 pm

aww pizza? lol i wont be able to make it this friday sorry. its my b-day so ill be doin other things that day. but any other friday would be good
Back to top Go down
Iceberge500

Iceberge500

WTS Fridays Empty
PostSubject: WTS Fridays   WTS Fridays Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:51 am

Hey guy's need to know for sure by today who's down to meet up on friday... I need to notify Tom a day ahead so he can let people now around his lot... I know fore sure ed from compton and possibly blackztop and chickenjames want to go, but I need more of our members to go as well, so I dont have the owner of the establishment wasting his lights and time to wait for us...

Let me know for sure guy's... Who's down to go?

Iceberge500.... 4TW!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
eddlc06

eddlc06

WTS Fridays Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTS Fridays   WTS Fridays Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:27 am

LETS GET THIS ONE CRAKING!!!! i know danny can make it cuz he said he dont have school on fridays and i know people dont have hit to do on fridays lol come on spread the word!!! im down for this meet!
Back to top Go down
Iceberge500

Iceberge500

WTS Fridays Empty
PostSubject: WTS Fridays   WTS Fridays Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:30 am

Ed how many guys can you bring down fore sure? Im not sure how many guy's can make it ummm but if you really really want to go ill make it but it might just be us and vero till later... That koo with you.. Hit me up for sure so I can get in contact with Tom first thing tommorow...

ICEBERGE500... 4TW
Back to top Go down
eddlc06

eddlc06

WTS Fridays Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTS Fridays   WTS Fridays Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:25 am

for sure? maybe 4 of us and i just posted the meet up on b15sentra and b15u... hit up chuy so we can bring his nissan boys
Back to top Go down
Iceberge500

Iceberge500

WTS Fridays Empty
PostSubject: WTS Fridays   WTS Fridays Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:28 am

They got there own team bro they dont really hang with us... Chuy is part of prodigy he took Project shifts sticker off...
Back to top Go down
eddlc06

eddlc06

WTS Fridays Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTS Fridays   WTS Fridays Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:01 am

so this aint ganna happen anymore?
Back to top Go down
SpecVicious49

WTS Fridays Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTS Fridays   WTS Fridays Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:17 pm

We should make this meet continue for the people who can n want to go on Fridays so we can have a relationship with the shop and get some hook ups from them too it wouldn't hurt just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Iceberge500

Iceberge500

WTS Fridays Empty
PostSubject: WTS Fridays   WTS Fridays Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Hey guy's... Can we meet up this friday???? I had walked into the shop the other day asking him if he can repair a rim for me and he reffered me to one of his contacts that can help me out.. He asked me if we where gona come by next friday I told him that I would post up and see what guy's can make it... So that being said who's down for a meet this friday at WTS!!!!!!! Let me know....

ICEBERGE500.. 4TMFW.... cheers
Back to top Go down
03silverblaze

03silverblaze

WTS Fridays Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTS Fridays   WTS Fridays Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:04 pm

definitely guys. Lets make it this Friday for sure. I know it's a bit earlier than our other meets and during the week, but I really want us to continue having a relationship with this shop. It's a pain in the butt for me to go cause I get off work st 630 and I have to drive straight to wts from work. But I'll go if majority of my guys can make it too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iluvmynissan
Iceberge500

Iceberge500

WTS Fridays Empty
PostSubject: WTS Fridays   WTS Fridays Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:09 am

Hey guy's we are meeting up tonight at WTS.. I invited a couple of outsiders to come through from skool... Hopefuly they would mind comming out and also I got a couple of SpecV to come down on sunday from Pasadena.... They want to see what Project Shift is about... Let me know who is down to come tonight...

ICEBERGE500... 4TW.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTS Fridays Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTS Fridays   WTS Fridays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTS Fridays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Shift :: Meet Info :: Car Meet Info :: Other Car Meets/Shows-
Jump to: