Project Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SonicS in Duarte

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceberge500

Iceberge500

SonicS in Duarte Empty
PostSubject: SonicS in Duarte   SonicS in Duarte Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:51 am

Hey guy's just thinking of last fridays wts meet we discussed about sonic's that just opend in Duarte.. Epyon came up with this paln about maybe meeting up there.. I know that the establishment hasent yet set a date on car club nights, so I was thinking maybe we should start hanging out there and possibly might get big as a tap tuesdays that got shut down in west covina... there at sonics dosent look to big of a parking but there is a target and dennys next to it so we can hang out there but closer to sonic's parking where people can see us... Lets vote on this and see how many of us is down to go and lets also vote on a date that way everyone can possibly make it... I hope we can be the spearhead of a big meet...

Reply and post!!!!!!!

ICEBERGE500... 4TMFW... cheers
Back to top Go down
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

SonicS in Duarte Empty
PostSubject: Re: SonicS in Duarte   SonicS in Duarte Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:29 pm

sonics FTW!! cheers only problem there is that the cops chill in front of target I think they have an office there or something lol! and duarte cops are a bit strict specially if pun pulls up with that big ass fart can Razz
Back to top Go down

SonicS in Duarte
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Shift :: Meet Info :: Car Meet Info :: Other Car Meets/Shows-
Jump to: