Project Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

six flags?? disneyland??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MiiNNiiE

MiiNNiiE

six flags?? disneyland?? Empty
PostSubject: six flags?? disneyland??   six flags?? disneyland?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:42 pm

I know vero posted about six flags but as I see no one has said anything. The trip in for the 21st of this month (march) I know jason promised me and some agree to it but no one has said anything about it. Plus I know some people that I have talked to don't get in the rides cause 1 they are scared 2 not into them or some other personal reason. The reason for this was for the team but again no one has said anything and my thought was there team members that have kids that might not be up to taking their kids to six flags when there's rides for them but sometimes they would like taking them to disneyland instead. I go for either one but in my case with my infection I doubt I could get into the rides from six flags so I choose disneyland. Don't know what you may think and what is your opinion but just saying here and for when don't know
Back to top Go down
Iceberge500

Iceberge500

PostSubject: six flags?? disneyland??   six flags?? disneyland?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:06 am

Poor Carmen... Well I hope you are still getting better with your condition!!!! umh.. I would like to go to either but we will se what people come up with and hopefuly they would want to go... Me and Vero are always down but dont know yet what we have planned for the 21st.. Jason better take you to either or parks.. LOL!!!! Have a quick question have you thought about what you want to do with the fundraiser? I know me and vero want to help you guy's out whatever you guy's come out with... Remember we will be there to help with your idea... K... let us know when you guy's come out with a plan and we will be there...

Get better Miinniie....

ICEBERGE500... 4TW>>>> cheers
Back to top Go down
redspecv08

redspecv08

PostSubject: Re: six flags?? disneyland??   six flags?? disneyland?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:40 am

So is there going to be a trip to a theme park? Disneyland would be more ideal to those with kids and/or people who do not like big rides. Then again there is always knotts that is cheaper and doesn't have bad rides. Anyone for knotts?
Back to top Go down
Iceberge500

Iceberge500

PostSubject: six flags?? disneyland??   six flags?? disneyland?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:22 am

Lol.. I know I was gona go to knotts w Vero's cuz about 3 weeks ago and he told us the tickets where like 25 to 35 bucks... We where llike yeah but then we talked about it cuz we are knotts Scarry Farm fan's in Oct... We like the Mazes... lol... What up with you kid havent seen you around in a while... What you been up too?

ICEBERGE500... 4TW... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: six flags?? disneyland??   six flags?? disneyland?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

six flags?? disneyland??
Page 1 of 1