Project Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Islands Motorsport Carshow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
03silverblaze

03silverblaze

Islands Motorsport Carshow Empty
PostSubject: Islands Motorsport Carshow   Islands Motorsport Carshow Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:37 am

wanted to post up info about a last minute carshow tomorrow from 10am to 3pm. There's going to be sponsors and vendors such as aem, greddy, and 5zigen. Not a lotta people know about this show. We're meeting at the Whittier Quad at 930 am and leaving at 10am exactly. Show is at Island Motorsports in Buena Park. This event looks promising.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iluvmynissan
SHIFT_Into Vida

PostSubject: Re: Islands Motorsport Carshow   Islands Motorsport Carshow Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:42 am

Ahhh scuse me...i heard it sucked. Thank you for reading cheers!
Back to top Go down
03silverblaze

03silverblaze

PostSubject: Re: Islands Motorsport Carshow   Islands Motorsport Carshow Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:05 am

yeah, it was pretty wack. I got bored right away. Only a few show cars on display, very few vendors, cold as hell. I wish there were more activities to do and more to see. I am so waiting for Stillen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iluvmynissan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Islands Motorsport Carshow   Islands Motorsport Carshow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Islands Motorsport Carshow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Shift :: Meet Info :: Car Meet Info :: Other Car Meets/Shows-
Jump to: