Project Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

posible new changes to the team

Go down 
+4
black06spec-v
Jager
Epyon B16
03silverblaze
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
03silverblaze

03silverblaze

posible new changes to the team Empty
PostSubject: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:50 am

ok. So, here's the thing. I know majority of you guys want to make this team an all makes and model crew. So, let's do it. But I want majority vote. So, post up. Yes, to do it. No, to keep it the way it is. I personally don't see any more growth if the team stays the way it is. Vote on it, and then well get new makes and models recruited soonafter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iluvmynissan
Epyon B16

Epyon B16

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:04 pm

?

Last edited by Epyon B16 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jager

Jager

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:03 pm

i think this would be cool!
quoting epyon
For example: either Sentra's, 240's, Altima's, and Z's. Or all of them because we have some guys coming in that have been coming in with those model vehicles that like t kick i with us.
Back to top Go down
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:57 am

Im down with having all makes and models. Only thing who ever joins needs to be calm as fuck cool no wannabe vin diesel that thinks he has the faster car in the world or ricer status. It would be cool if the newb's came from like people that know them like say for instance if T knows a few people that he knows there cool then at least I would trust that the new person is no trouble last thing I would want to see is the team get burned. Hope u guys understand what im tryin to say lol! What a Face So my part YES
oh one last thing if other people come to our meet lets be more open and talkative example when the other guys the b13's were coming to our meets I bet they felt like well these monkeys aren't talking to us so why come back ya me mofo's and they haven't came back lol! Hope u guy's and girls get me once again he he he'
Back to top Go down
03silverblaze

03silverblaze

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:19 am

k. That's cool. That's like 9 out of 10 people who want this new change. Lets do it. I know some poor saps who wanted to join the team before but couldn't because of the car's model. I know you buckaroos know some guys too.
Back to top Go down
SpecVicious49

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:18 am

wat do u guys think about this design for the new stickers?

posible new changes to the team Projectshift2
Back to top Go down
Epyon B16

Epyon B16

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:20 am

?

Last edited by Epyon B16 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpecVicious49

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:22 am

its just something but not sure yet. still havent decided if we keep the name or not. thats why i came up with a different look for it but want to c wat every one else actualy thinks that are planning to rock our colors n actually be part of the team.
Back to top Go down
Epyon B16

Epyon B16

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:26 am

Well I have something to say. Go to the list of members and see who actually does post up and signs in and shit. I saw that there are a few that have never posted or logged in. I say you either hit em up and keep em interested or drop them all together. This is my opinion as a single person. Tis is up to you and your fearless leader.
Back to top Go down
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Good try J but not feeling the pre design.
Back to top Go down
MiiNNiiE

MiiNNiiE

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:29 am

I love u amor but umm yeah for a team with d guys como q no man dats smething us girls can rock once we all get our cars =0)
Back to top Go down
Jager

Jager

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:48 am

i dont like i agree with minnie but to me it seems like the tattoos on girls lower back or the S on ur sig not trying to offend u just sharing my opinion... Smile
Back to top Go down
SpecVicious49

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:15 am

no worries its koo i dont take anything personal
Back to top Go down
E.J.{ALTI}

E.J.{ALTI}

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:35 am

um im down with the all make just just be real strik on who we let in the team!!!!
Back to top Go down
SpecVicious49

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:10 pm

ofcourse ej. and another thing i have been getting word that if we do go with the whole makes n models we are better off changing name as well. so if u guys have any suggestions feel free to post them up.

here are some of mines:

RSTLESS
UNIK

ill try to get some more but like i said feel free to contribute.
Back to top Go down
Iceberge500

Iceberge500

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:58 pm

I say UNDISPUTED!!!!! Jason that name you made is tight.... Keep your ideas comming...

I say UNDISPUTED!!! Tell me if you guy's like....
Back to top Go down
MiiNNiiE

MiiNNiiE

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:33 am

agree may not b a true true member of the team cause dont have a care but i agree with changing the name "PROJECT SHIFT" is a good name and all but if theres going to be changes with everything and i personally thing its a good idea with the whole name change its just my opinion on it.
Back to top Go down
SpecVicious49

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:52 pm

how about

UNIFIED
FAMILY (with the famous stars and straps logo)
2nd 2 none
wild style
Back to top Go down
03silverblaze

03silverblaze

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:54 pm

yea, we're better off changing the name. Meow. Undisputed is ok. Any other ideas are more than welcome.
Back to top Go down
SpecVicious49

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:57 pm

undisputed is koo n i like but its more for cars that are realy tuned up with turbos n etc.. just my thought.
Back to top Go down
Epyon B16

Epyon B16

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:59 pm

?

Last edited by Epyon B16 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpecVicious49

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:07 pm

well like i said every one can contribute with names.
Back to top Go down
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:31 am

Epyon B16 wrote:
In my opinion be more creative. But I'm just a no body in this group.
lol! epy u trip me out but I guess I feel what u think sometimes I feel like that too cuz I hardly go but I have my good reasons. Well back on topic undisputed sound otay not really digging it no dis T What a Face
Back to top Go down
Iceberge500

Iceberge500

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:50 am

im starting a team at school offically in fall... talked to my teachers and the board members in the automotive department and got the sponsors I needed and I got at least 50 members already so I will be using a different name for that PCC name... lol... yeah Undisputed is a lil far fetched but a cool name... I lik it... Good luck you guy with finding a name... T
Back to top Go down
Jager

Jager

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:09 pm

HI! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: posible new changes to the team   posible new changes to the team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

posible new changes to the team
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next