Project Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Team Pre-stickers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

New Team Pre-stickers Empty
PostSubject: New Team Pre-stickers   New Team Pre-stickers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:41 am

Well Im pretty sure jason is trying to come up with a new style sticker for the team. I mentioned to one of my boys if he could do a pre design only part he went all out lol well atleast I give him props for trying
What a Face Oh hey J I know we haven't decided on 100% of the name so I told him to do it NDLESS IMAGE

New Team Pre-stickers Cid_630
Back to top Go down
SpecVicious49

PostSubject: Re: New Team Pre-stickers   New Team Pre-stickers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:51 pm

koo..but i think we will go with the RSTLSS name for the car club better. got more votes for that name.sorry ed but tell ur friend he has skills.it looks sick
Back to top Go down
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

PostSubject: Re: New Team Pre-stickers   New Team Pre-stickers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:03 pm

Thats cool no worries
Back to top Go down
SpecVicious49

PostSubject: Re: New Team Pre-stickers   New Team Pre-stickers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:30 pm

nice sig.lol
Back to top Go down
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

PostSubject: Re: New Team Pre-stickers   New Team Pre-stickers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Hey jason check this link out on the specvboard.com when ever u get a predesign of the sticker hit these guys up and see how much they would charge to make the sticker so far from what I have read they are pretty cheap.

http://www.thespecvboard.com/vb/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=64

so pretty much from what I read is 5$ a sticker with shipping and who knows he might give a deal if we order set or what ever hope u get me
Back to top Go down
SpecVicious49

PostSubject: Re: New Team Pre-stickers   New Team Pre-stickers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:44 am

i got in contact with the website so hopefully they get in contact with me within 48hrs.
Back to top Go down
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

PostSubject: Re: New Team Pre-stickers   New Team Pre-stickers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:31 am

SpecVicious49 wrote:
i got in contact with the website so hopefully they get in contact with me within 48hrs.
sounds good What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Team Pre-stickers   New Team Pre-stickers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Team Pre-stickers
Page 1 of 1