Project Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project Shift discount from WTS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
redspecv08

redspecv08

Project Shift discount from WTS Empty
PostSubject: Project Shift discount from WTS   Project Shift discount from WTS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:18 am

I talked to Tom from WTS a few minutes ago. Pretty much told him that i was from Project Shift and he recognized the team right away so I asked him how much would it be to get all 5 windows tinted and he told me $110 for being from the team. $160 if I got platinum tint. Sounds like a deal for me but does anyone know how much they usually go for? My phone doesn't open their site and I'm at school. Either way imma go with them but just wanted to check and also let the team know of the teams prices from them
Back to top Go down
Iceberge500

Iceberge500

PostSubject: Project Shift discount from WTS   Project Shift discount from WTS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:29 am

Whats up bro this is T. I got my windows tinted at another shop for 80$ for my front 240sx titanium tint. He charged Vero 180 for all the back windows limo titanium. That included strip tint and put it back on. So its up to you bro if hes doing them all for 110 and good quality. Dont go to the swap meet thats all I know. LOL .. Talk to Tom he'll hook you up... Remember we might have a meet this friday at his shop around 7pm.... Let me know how it goes!!!!
Back to top Go down
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift discount from WTS   Project Shift discount from WTS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:52 am

what type of film do they use? what do they charge regularly? 110 not bad I'll stick to my cheap $60 swap meet job lol!
Back to top Go down
Iceberge500

Iceberge500

PostSubject: Project Shift discount from WTS   Project Shift discount from WTS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Crazy Eddie... well stick with your swap meet, and keep changing it when it turns purple!!!!! LOL...
Back to top Go down
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift discount from WTS   Project Shift discount from WTS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:28 pm

I think it already does haha 3years with it but fuck it I guess maybe one day I will be balling like u and vero to pay 180 for tint
Back to top Go down
Iceberge500

Iceberge500

PostSubject: Project Shift discount from WTS   Project Shift discount from WTS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:17 am

No foo... Vero was going to buy tint from a shop for 180$ but when we went to WTS. She only paid 130$ cuz she got the lifetime gurantee one... lol.. So if the tint ever gets purple they replace it for free.... Thats what I ment... Trust me if I was ballin my car would of been hooked up by now... LOL... See you friday kid....
Back to top Go down
miguel07 ser

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift discount from WTS   Project Shift discount from WTS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:32 am

110 is not bad i paid like 150 for mine installed like 3 years ago
Back to top Go down
E.J.{ALTI}

E.J.{ALTI}

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift discount from WTS   Project Shift discount from WTS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:46 am

thats not bad and its good quality to ima go when i get my TR...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift discount from WTS   Project Shift discount from WTS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Shift discount from WTS
Page 1 of 1