Project Shift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project Shift business cards

Go down 
+5
phattynaty
SpecVicious49
redspecv08
Iceberge500
03silverblaze
9 posters
AuthorMessage
03silverblaze

03silverblaze

Project Shift business cards Empty
PostSubject: Project Shift business cards   Project Shift business cards Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:42 pm

I believe I already told you guys but I'm getting business cards done for us. It's $100 bucks for 1000 cards. Who can pitch in so we can get them? I want to have the money before I get them started.

Project Shift business cards Projectbusiness3

Only instead of the specvboard, it'll be this forum's URL

Vero=$20

Last edited by 03silverblaze on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm an idiot)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/iluvmynissan
Iceberge500

Iceberge500

PostSubject: Project Shift business cards   Project Shift business cards Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:47 pm

T.... $20... 4TW...
Back to top Go down
redspecv08

redspecv08

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift business cards   Project Shift business cards Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:03 pm

so if we all pitch in 20 bucs...say 5 people per set. we divide the 1000 between the 5 people right? or no
Back to top Go down
03silverblaze

03silverblaze

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift business cards   Project Shift business cards Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:14 am

Well yea, but you can always share your cards with someone you know is going to use them and wasn't able to pitch in because the price was already met, etc.
Back to top Go down
redspecv08

redspecv08

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift business cards   Project Shift business cards Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:18 am

Ok I can share hehe but I wanna get a job first then I can pitch in for some
Back to top Go down
SpecVicious49

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift business cards   Project Shift business cards Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:06 pm

ill pitch in with atleast $10. kinda short with cash right now but im trying to put my part in this team.
Back to top Go down
03silverblaze

03silverblaze

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift business cards   Project Shift business cards Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:16 pm

That's the spirit! I spoke with Luis and he said I can give him the money AFTER the cards are made. Oh well. I still gotta get him the flash drive with the stuff but it's hard to get him cause he's ALWAYS busy. lol.
Back to top Go down
phattynaty

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift business cards   Project Shift business cards Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:26 am

my hubbie(ish) will give 20 bucks n ill pitch in 10
Back to top Go down
black06spec-v

black06spec-v

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift business cards   Project Shift business cards Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:46 pm

I gots $10 on it. I need them I see at least 4 spec-v's around were I work and a few around were I live
Back to top Go down
03silverblaze

03silverblaze

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift business cards   Project Shift business cards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:45 pm

So, I finally managed to give the flash drive to Luis tonight. His brother said that it was a piece of cake to do and will probably have them done (glossy finish) by this Friday. So, Imma need the money by then. Who else wants to contribute. I have $20 from both me and T and $10 from Jason. So, that makes $20 bucks. Who else can contribute for the business cards. Please let me know asap
Back to top Go down
b15danny
Admin
b15danny

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift business cards   Project Shift business cards Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:38 am

ill pitch in this friday i get paid
Back to top Go down
03silverblaze

03silverblaze

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift business cards   Project Shift business cards Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:54 am

great. Anyone else? Cmon, wheres my project shift unity. Jeffrey would have pitched in, and he was broke.
Back to top Go down
ish815

ish815

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift business cards   Project Shift business cards Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:17 am

on friday i get payed so i can put up 20
Back to top Go down
dudeof05

dudeof05

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift business cards   Project Shift business cards Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:14 pm

how much is that already? lol

they should be done for sure on mon or tues i guess my brother had to do some extra stuff but they're on their way Smile
Back to top Go down
03silverblaze

03silverblaze

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift business cards   Project Shift business cards Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:56 pm

well...me,t,ish are putting in 20 each. That's 60. Nat,eddie & jason are putting in 10 each, so that's 90. Danny, pitch in 10 bucks and we're good. How bout we all bring the dough on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
03silverblaze

03silverblaze

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift business cards   Project Shift business cards Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:27 am

I already told some of you, but I just wanted to express my frustration today on trying to write on a business card. lol. I was at Sonic Motorsport in Baldwin Park today and I noticed a nice black B15 in the parking lot. I talked to the guys at the shop to see whose car it was and they told me it belonged to some other guy in another building. So, I got a pen and began trying to write on the card with a pen. Why, for the life of me, could I not write on the damn card? lol. I got so frustrated, walked out to the car looking all suspicious like I was plotting to steal it, left the card, ran back to my car, and pulled outta the parking lot as fast as I could. lol I felt like an inadequate moron. Poor me. I'll have to carry a Sharpie from now on, or one of those inky gel pens, but I'm afraid it'll smear.

Vero+Business cards+regular pens= FTL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Shift business cards   Project Shift business cards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Shift business cards
Page 1 of 1